The Friends of the Quesnel Museum have supported a number of projects to enhance heritage in the Community.
- In 2014 the Friends hired a conservator to assess the equipment on the Riverfront Trail and to prepare a maintenance plan for future restoration.
- The Friends helped raise funds to rebuild the Cornish water wheel on Front Street. The work was completed in 2016, including the installation of two new interpretive signs about the water wheel and the S.S. Enterprise.
- The Friends have sponsored several Chinese Heritage projects including the construction of a Chinese Memorial Cairn in the Quesnel Pioneer Cemetery and filming interviews with Chinese Elders.
- Members of the Friends have been involved since 2000 in documenting and helping to preserve the unique Pioneer Cemetery located in the downtown of Quesnel beside LeBourdais Park.
- In 2018 the Friends funded a photo mural that was installed on the back wall of the Museum in LeBourdais Park. The mural documents the activities which have taken place in the park for the last 100 plus years.