We have a selection of jewelry designs to fit a range of budgets:
- Beaded earrings by Maureen Boyd, a local Dakleh Elder
- Native designed silver, copper and pewter jewelry from Native Northwest, Otter Studio and (while supplies last) Frederick Design
- Earrings and necklaces made from BC Jade
- Necklaces and bracelets from semi precious gemstones
- Zappy Dots - colourful magnets inspired by fabric & quilt designs which can be interchanged on a necklace or key fob base. Change the look to suit your mood or wardrobe.
- Jewelry made in fair trade co-ops for 10000 Villages (while supplies last).
- Silver jewelry crafted from vintage serving pieces by Lynda Carr